Intelligent news aggregator
Author: Sergei Petrov
Date: 03 Jul 2017, tested on HTC One
News360 - is a powerful tool for Android, which allows you a convenient way to read the latest news without repetitions and various advertising garbage. The program itself determines subjects of news, and if it is, for example, a review of the newly released smartphone, all the articles from different sites will be collected in the same topic, and you already own, decide which resources and whose opinion you're interested.
This is very convenient because if you use the usual news aggregator like Flipboard or Google RSS, then the tape constantly being duplicated news if you are subscribed to by at least two sources.
Application works so far only in English, and in the database has more than 50,000 resources. Most likely, you will later add other languages, but so far that the application is designed only for those who are sufficiently fluent in English. The program has adapted the interface as a smartphone and a tablet.
Also, after logging in, all of your subscriptions and data will be synchronized in the cloud, and the reading can be extended with any gadget, be it Android, iOS or any computer (there is a Web-version).
Features News360 for Android:
- All news are divided into clear themes;
- User-friendly menu navigation;
- The same news from different sources are combined into a single theme;
- The database service features over 50,000 English-language resources;
- Synchronization account in the cloud;
- Ability to fine tune the interests and preferences;
- Having read the article, you can mark a mark - like it or not, the system was trained and provided you the best news.
If you still want to sign up for a particular resource, here it can be done by typing its name into the search bar. If it's a popular site, it will be found, but not all sites so far supported service.